My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm a Winner!

No, I'm not suffering from a huge ego. 
I was lucky enough to win the Nicole by OPI Texture Coat giveaway from Addicted to All things Pretty
They arrived yesterday and of course I had to go play with them immediately!  This is what I won:


 I wanted to go all neon and bright, but my husband requested vampy and dark. And since he's been a sweetheart about my new found obsession with polish, I figured I owed it to him. So I went with his suggested Black over red, and even though it is dark, I really like how it turned out. Reminds me of True Blood, lol. K here it is:



 So anyway, still lacking in cleanup skills, among other things. But I still like it.
Can't wait to go Neon! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment