My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Crackle, Crackle

This is the second crackle I did with my China Glaze Oxidized Aqua.  It looks really similar to my first.The first was done with LA COLOR Electrified which is a pink with silver undertones. This second one was supposed to be purple, but it turned out to have silvery undertones, also, and looks alot like the first. It was a Rimmel ploish, but not sure of the name. Here it is:












This is compared to my first crackle:
First Crackle with LA Colors Electrified
Second Crackle with Rimmel unknown name
I definitely like the first one better, but I love pink what can I say.  Once I get more colors in my stash, I will be able to get better, more diverse colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment