My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update on my posts

Well, I think I have the photo uploading figured out. Had to reinstall my software. So I have some pics to post, which I will do soon.  But I have schoolwork due tomorrow, and I go back to work also tomorrow, so I'm not sure when I will get them up. It is just pics from some manis I did, and some polishes and makeup that I bought or won this last month. Nothing too exciting, but fun for me.  : P

So, I will get that stuff up soon. Hopefully once I get back to work and get into a schedule with work and school (and blogging), my posts will be less sporadic, and more structured. Most likely I will have weekly posts or maybe like some blogs I've seen, have certain days for certain posts. I think I'm gonna start with "On Wednesdays we wear pink"   Uh, next week, lol. OK< well thanks for putting up with me, and soon I will be able to quit apologizing, and just get on with posting!  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment