My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Love Getting Packages in the Mail...

I'm sure everyone does. But it is even better when it is a long awaited(well, it seemed long) package of polish! Well, I was lucky enough to win TraceFacePhile's Giveaway for Nicole by OPI Target Exclusives!! I am so happy! Really, it was a very short wait, she sent them out so quickly, but you know how it is when you're excited! So, I got them in the mail today, 12 polishes, and I can't wait to play with them.  They were packaged so prettily! In pink bubble wrap and pink zebra(tiger?) print tape.  I love pink.... so I took pics of them right out of the box, and will post them as soon as I can. It will probably have to be tomorrow,  I'm running short on time. 

Anyway, if you get a chance and haven't made it over to Trace's blog, be sure to get over there soon! She is a very nice person, and I love her blog! I loved it before the giveaway, and would love it even if I hadn't won. The awesome polishes are just an added bonus.  :)

1 comment: