My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mario Mushrooms

This was for my son. He loves Super Mario, and I came across someone's nails that reminded me of the powerups in Mario. So I used my new dotting tool to help me make some Mushroom Nails. I didn't want them all one color, and I didn't have all the right colors, so I improvised, and just made them colorful. Of course, the first thing my son said (after being told they weren't ladybugs, they were Mario mushrooms)was: there's no mushrooms that color in Mario.  Ah, well, it was fun to do anyway, lol.  Here they are flipped for a better visual:

 




















As you can see, I did not tape it off, it's freehand, and since all my nails are different length, they aren't very uniform in shape. Also, once again, this is before my cleanup. But other than that, they look great right, lol. Don't be too hard on me, remember I'm a beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment