My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

So sorry...

I haven't been blogging, mostly because I am having a little bit of trouble with my camera uploading the pics. I will have some uploaded here in a few days (I hope). I have a very old and slow computer, and it can get a bit finicky, so I have to figure out what the heck the problem is this time. >.<

So I am sorry that I haven't had many non-giveaway posts, it wasn't my intention to let the giveaway posts exceed my non-giveaway posts, but hopefully you guys probably don't mind. : ) 
There have also been some other problems besides the technical, which I hope to have fixed by the time I get my camera fixed, then I can get back on track.

But I have explained before I am terribly shy and I have a hard time figuring out what I want to write. This blog is supposed to help me with that, but I just haven't gotten past my embarrassed/shy stage yet. Hopefully the more I write, the better it will be. The nails are a stepping stone... easier to post pics then talk, right? So, it is my baby steps towards communicating more. It helps to visit other blogs, but then I've always preferred reading over talking. So once again, for the gazillionth time, bear with me.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment