My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Random Stash Giveaway


Ends Jan 14

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are sharing other's blog. I am a makeup enthusiast like you: colors, tools, nail polish, makeup application....love it all. Girlie. I look forward to seeing more post from you. Here's to your success in the journey of possessing the skills to this art. Visiting from the WBC blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there coming from WBC blog hop and a new follower Hope you have time to do the same! Love the stash!!! Oh! My Heartsie Loves To Follow
    If you sign up
    Subrcribe To Receive Latest Events
    Thank you for your time to follow and leave a comment, I appreciate it.
    Have a great day!! ~Karren Haller~ :)

    ReplyDelete