My first step into rediscovering myself. hoping to one day possess the skills to such a beautiful art..
I am new to blogging and somewhat awkward, and don't know what to write. I love pretty things, like to see nail art and makeovers and such. I do intend to actually post my manicures as my skills improve with nail art and such, I might even start posting pics. But these will probably be sporadic and even pathetic attempts while I learn so ... Bear with me please. :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Manicure Addict's 1 Year Blogaversary

I know I have posted a lot of giveaway links, but make sure you check out this blog. And not just for her giveaway. She has awesome manicures, and unbelievably long and beautiful nails. Her Nail Challenge manicures are amazing. I almost hate to refer anyone to her blog, because she says if she reaches 2000 followers, she will clip her nails down to the nub. It would be such a shame! But like I said, she is awesome and she deserves the followeres...even if it means she will lose her nails.



Ends December 4

No comments:

Post a Comment